Imagine the feeling of your feet walking along the path and the sound they make. Engage with the idea of really being there. Step Three: Imagine that a few more steps ahead there is a place where the path splits, where is goes off to the left and off to the right.
- Pause here for a few moments and have a think
- If you were to choose the path to the left
- You carry on doing the same things
- Think about that as you stand at this place where the path splits
- You want to make a decision and commit to one of these paths
Briefly imagine that you are not going to live and discover your unfulfilled dreams. Instead, you continue doing what you have in the past.
What will life be like in 10 years time? Step out, every step you take you get older, days pass, weeks pass. Notice how your body is, how your mind is, how you feel about staying on this path.
Walk out into your future to the 10 year point. Walk out 10 years into your future and feel how it feels to carry on doing the same thing.
This path is just like today, with one difference: you have 10 fewer years remaining in your life. I want you to think about how you will feel in 10 years if you continue doing the exact same things you have done to date.